We practice traditional Chinese medicine; including acupuncture, cupping, and Chinese herbal medicine.
1. Initial Evaluation & Acupuncture / Cupping (First visit)
During your first treatment, we will allow time for an initial evaluation, during which a thorough understanding of your history and current lifestyle is assessed, and a traditional Chinese medical diagnosis is used to create a treatment plan that is tailored to your specific needs.
a. Includes acupuncture w/ infra and other Traditional Chinese medicine modalities such as dietary and herbal recommendations. Allow around
b. Includes acupuncture w/ infra, Cupping, and other Traditional Chinese medicine modalities such as dietary and herbal recommendations. Allow 60~75 minutes.
2, Acupuncture w/ infrared therapy
We provide 25~45 min Traditional acupuncture. Because it’ll take 20~40min for Qi (Vital energy) to make a complete cycle and to reach the maximum level to promote natural healing energy. Ancient Chinese type (TCM) acupuncture is one of the oldest forms of acupuncture practiced in the world today with an unbroken tradition dating back thousands of years. Infrared should be combined with acupuncture. Because infrared heat therapy increases the effect of acupuncture and improves the circulation of Qi and blood to ease pain, relieve inflammation.
3. Acupuncture w/ infrared & Meridian Cupping
Allow 45~60 minutes. Follow up Traditional acupuncture treatment and Meridian cupping therapy. Meridian cupping therapy can loosen muscles, encourage blood flow, and sedate the nervous system; relieve pain, toxin, anxiety, stress, stiff muscles, fatigue, headaches, inflammation. Also, strong and invigorating Meridian fire cupping to address specific musculoskeletal issues or injuries.
4. Herbal Consultation - Chinese Herbs
Evaluating a patient’s chief health concerns, we will construct a formula specific to the patient's condition. Every person that is evaluated will likely receive a different formula, even if the conditions are the same. Since each body is different, the reason for a disorder’s existence will be unique as well. And each unique person requires different tools for healing. Liquid herbs are more effective for Infertility, fatigue, anxiety, insomnia, menopausal disorders, regulating digestion, anti-aging, weight loss, etc. Allow 30~60 minutes.
We provide 3 kinds of forms of Chinese herbs.
1. Liquid (Decoction) - Custom made
2. Tablets - Custom made
3. Capsule or Tablets - ready-made
* Qi: This is also called life energy or vital energy. The belief is that it runs throughout your body. It’s always on the move and constantly changes. Qi that’s flowing incorrectly can cause blockages, such as poor blood circulation in the affected area.
* Meridians are channels that form a network in the body, through which Qi (vital energy) flows. The flow of qi is restored by using needles, cupping, Infrared heat, or Chinese herbs at hundreds of specific points along the meridians.
* Herb ointments: Herb ointments are gentle stimulating the tissues of the body by the hands with the herb ointments (promote the flow of Qi). It often used to enhance the effects of acupuncture, cupping treatments.